Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Using a Midori Traveler's Notebook as a Planner, Again!

Hi everyone!

As soon as I post an updated planner setup, I get an urge to switch planners. I'm now using a Fauxdori as my main planner. 



If you'll remember, I used one exactly a year ago. I got it for my birthday and I was determined to use it as wallet and planner. Well, that didn't work out so well. It got too thick for me. Although I love chunky planners in photos of other people's, I find it hard to carry one around when it gets too chunky. It also makes it difficult for me to grasp in one hand. I hope that wasn't confusing. Lol. 

I did use it as a planner for two months but missed the rings on my Filofax so I switched back to rings again. 

This time, I only have two notebooks in here. It's still a little chunky because of all my doo-dads in there, but it's much less chunky than what I had before. I have the DIyfish inserts for October and a brain dump/reference notebook. 

Here's a short flip-through of my setup. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments. 













I know I'll switch back to rings again someday, especially because I have wonderful inserts for 2015. I'll show you those inserts in my next post. But for now I'm enjoying this!

Thanks for visiting everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Its so colourful and pretty. Loving your set up.
    Joanny :)

    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart bunting! The Midoris are so pretty, but I also don't like the idea of them getting too bulky to take about. How can one stop at only one or two inserts?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and thanks for reading. I have a second one I use as a journal and it stays at home. I have three notebooks in that. Otherwise, this would have been stuffed to the gills I thinkmm

      Delete
  3. question: in the third image, how do you fold the washi tape flat like that? saw it in someone's TN, but no luck finding a how to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrapped washi around card sized plastic so I can put them in the card holders. Hope that answers your question.

      Delete
  4. I'm 7 years late to this post, and generally don't comment on blogs the first time I visit, but I love your honesty! Planner peace can be hard to come by. I'm just moving into an A6 TN, after a couple of years in variously sized Passion Planners, and looking forward to the change. Also, had to stop and comment because I did a double take at your signature; it looks so much like how my daughter, also named Doris, signs her name!

    ReplyDelete