Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Join me on Instagram

Hi everyone!



I've been absent here for a little bit because I've been having some Instagram fun due to some friends' encouragement and motivation.  I will be posting about things I hope you will still be interested in, which is why you're here in the first place.

This blog will still be up and running and will be a forum for content.  There are just some things you can't say on Instagram.  My next blog post will be about how I organize my life using a color-coding system.

I'm also participating, for the first time ever, in Daily Challenges. I'm doing one for both the Filofax AND the Midori. Ambitious? Oh yeah!  I'm still keeping up with it but it's only Day 6 so we'll see. 

Here they are, in case you want to join in the fun. 

This is the one for the Midori Traveler's Notebook.



And this is the one for a Filofax or any ring-bound planner. 


If you're on Instragram, come and find me.

I'm 
@thestoragestudio

(No big surprise there, huh?)

All for now, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment