Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm Still Here!

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while because of a family matter. It is now under control, but because of the hectic holiday season, I decided to just go back to blogging in the New Year. 

I haven't been idle during this time.  I started a new hobby that I'm very excited about, and something i never thought I would ever undertake. If you follow me on Instagram you would already have seen what it is. I've also never been absent from blogging this long, and I apologize to all my subscribers. But I promise to be back, with hopefully some interesting posts for you. 

So if you're still there, thanks for hanging around. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. 

Doris

1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete