Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

What's In My Bag? No. 2

Hi everyone!

I haven't done a What's In My Bag post for a while now so I thought I'd do another one.  There are a few different things in there, but not a lot as I tend to need the same things while out and about.

I'm currently using a bigg-ish Coach tote because I've been lugging the Midori notebook with me.  For reference, the Midori would fit smaller bags as well (Speedys and the like), but I love that this bag has a front pocket that's quite big and will accommodate the Midori with room to spare, and it protects the leather as well from getting too scuffed when with other things in my bag.

I prefer to put the Midori in the front pocket

Here's how everything looks inside the bag

And here's everything all laid out
What do I lug around with me?


Midori TN as everyday planner, journal, etc.  Classic Slimline Filofax used as wallet.
Green bag is make up.  Acrylic hair clip essential for tropical climates.

Sunglasses, mint, cologne and hand sanitizer.
Extra tissues and car and house keys.

Also recently, Steve Morton of Philofaxy opened another blog called Bagsey.  He also has a Flicker Forum for bag lovers everywhere here.  Go check it out!

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment