Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bedside Storage: A Closer Look

Hi everyone!

I previously posted this photo of Where My Filofax and Midori Sleep At Night.



One reason I keep this here, within easy reach, is so that I don't need to get up at night when I suddenly need something like pens, extra paper, etc.

Another reason is because previously, tons of stuff was cluttering up my night stand that things were falling over and it was hard to get to things I needed.

Some things have changed a bit since then, but here's a closer look at what's currently stored in that box.

First off, the box.  It's a basket with metal trim. The metal is actually embossed with snow flakes and I started using it in December, but I don't mind that it looks Christmas-y even if the holidays are over.


Starting at the front, from right to left:  erasable pens, a stylyus, a Sharpie, an eraser pen and a ballpoint pen are in the pastel-striped case.

Following the pen case are two small Martha Stewart accordion files hold fresh refills in one and accessories (tabs, flyleaves, etc.) in another.  I've been using these for a while and I love how they fit Personal inserts perfectly.  I use another one for Pocket inserts (not pictured).


Behind the Martha Stewart accordion files are: (1) My home/reference binder.  I was previously using the Finchley but switched it out to the Classic; and (2) The Midori that I'm currently not using as an everyday planner but my journal is still in there.


Behind the Midori is a 'book' with multiple zippered pockets that I use for pen storage.


As you can see from this shot, my ipad is also stored there.


I love this new 'system' I've been using for a couple of months now.

Now, everything is organized and orderly and my night stand has plenty of room like my everyday Filofax.

And course my coffee!

(I love this coffee mug that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day!  It keeps my coffee hot for almost 2 hours.)

That's all for now.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment