Further to my 2013 Diary Dilemma, I'm conducting an experiment.
I got this stamp in Muji. I've passed this up several times before, but this time, I decided to get it because the pens/refills I went there for were not in stock. This was a good substitute. (:
|Plastic bottom houses stamp when not in use|
And I got to stamping!
I stamped the facing page of next week's Dodopad diary.
|Lines will be used for To-Do items|
I took a page from a 2012 WO2P cotton cream diary and stamped close to the rings. There was some show-through but I can live with that. I put a page in this week's diary to test it out.
|Facing this week's Dodopad|
|Back of the page. Some show-through.|
I also stamped on the WO1P diary that's in my Chameleon.
|Appointment on outside of each page. To-do items close to the rings.|
This last photo is with next week's spread with to-do items away from the rings.
|I was more careful and made stamping more even.|
And then, it occurred to me that the pages look similar to the Swedish WO2P. Similar, yes, but different enough in usage.
The idea is to separate appointments and to-do items on each day to maximize the page. Also makes it easy it easy for me to spot to-dos vs. appointments. Right away, my first impression is that this could be a lot of work stamping each page multiple times. ): All in the name of research!
What I love though is that I seem to have just doubled my writing space!
I have no idea whether it will work out, but I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for visiting!