Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

"What's In My Bag?"

Hi everyone!

Not long ago, before people were blogging, "What's in my Bag?" photos could only be seen in magazines.  I remember loving to see photos of celebrities' bag contents.  This amazed and intrigued me, and I was curious to see what others found necessary to carry around with them.  Now though, it's so much easier with Google to search online and get a fix.

As a card-carrying member of the female race, I too carry around a lot of stuff with me.  I have recently re-organized my bag though, and 'tried' to trim down its contents to its bare minimum.  And so, I thought I would do a "What's In My Bag?" post.

My bag is a black Cole Haan hobo.  I was on the search for a black bag since I didn't have one I loved.  When looking/shopping for bags, I'm always attracted to browns and/or color so I have a ton of those, and always find black bags boring  (the same principle applies to my Filofaxes).  My wardrobe however remains neutral, with a lot of black.  But I knew I needed one, and right away.  And I finally found one I loved -- it's big and roomy, has lots of pockets, closes with a zip, and is made of very sturdy pebbled leather.

Filled

Bag with contents out.  Not too bad, right?  (:

Everything in the bag I find I need on a daily basis.  So I don't think there is anything here that is unnecessary.   So far.  (:

This next photo is of my phone (in the Mickey case), sunglasses, mints, cologne and bag tag that doubles as 'that thing-a-ma-jig you hang on a table to hang your bag from'.  Mickey may seem juvenile to some but I love the simple 'body parts' design and have quite a few of those.



Up next, my Compact Chameleon that I wrote about here that is my everyday wallet/purse.  The makeup bag  just has powder, blush, lipstick/lipgloss and a few brushes.  (I need to trim down the brushes further, I don't need all of those.)

Compact Chameleon front and center

Finally, keys, tape measure (for sizing when out shopping), compact hair brush/mirror, perfume, hand sanitizer, hair tie (for when I get hot), and tissues in the black/white/pink striped case.


Missing in the photos is a book.  Whatever I'm reading at the moment would be on my bedside table and would only go in the bag if I knew I would need it (waiting at a doctor's office, waiting anywhere, LOL).

And that is it.  Not very exciting.  Just bits of random stuff.  I'm sure some ladies can relate to some of the contents.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment