Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Filofax Purge-Fest

Hi everyone!

The title of this post is not quite accurate because it was sad to see some of my Filofax'es go.  I was tidying up with the intent of throwing/re-homing/gifting stuff, as is my rote a few times a year, and decided that it was time to let a few Filofax'es go.  I decided that although all of them were gorgeous, it wasn't right that they weren't getting as much use as they should.  I had a few favorites that I kept, but the ones that weren't seeing much action had to go.

So in the past month, I have re-homed maybe 10 (I don't know the exact number because it's too sad to actually count).  I sold a few to friends and the rest were advertised on Adspot on Philofaxy.

And so, I have culled my Filofax Family to about half!

The upside to this story is this --

I had been intending to get a Midori Traveler's Notebook for some time now but couldn't justify it because I had Filos that needed to be rotated and used.

Now though, I could get one!  Guilt-free, from the proceeds of the Filos I sold.  Also, my birthday was coming up so I treated myself to it!

Here it is as I took it out of the package.

And here it is after much some tweaking and re-arranging.

I plan to use it as a wallet, notebook, (maybe) journal, and mini Office.

And from the side.
Quite the chunker!

I'll give you the full scoop in the next post.

In the meantime, thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment