Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Saving Packaging

Hi everyone!

Here's another storage solutions post for you.

Being the organizational freak that I am, I always save packaging.  Sometimes, I will choose one product over another so that I can re-use the packaging it comes in.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle is an oft over-used term, but in this case it works for me.

Here are a few examples of some that I've re-used to contain my craft clutter.  In fact, this drawer is outfitted almost entirely with re-used packaging.


Only the green-topped container and 3-well ones at the bottom right were actually paid for with cash.

These are the perfect height for the drawer I put them in.  They organize letter/alphabet stamps, embellishments, brads, etc., etc., so that they're separated by kind, and are easy to access.


I also use these for office supplies -- paper clips, binder clips, etc.

This is what came in these plastic boxes.
Dental Floss!
I love getting 'free' things to use around the house, and this is just one example of how I'm able to organize without spending any money.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment