Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Random Planner Photo Fun

Hi everyone!

Today, I'm going to write about nothing in particular, and I'm going to say it in pictures.  No agenda, no draft or outline, just random planner photos that make me (and hopefully you, too) happy.

Here we go, in no particular order.


Diary Tab. I love using quotes for dividers!

Never too late:  finally got a personal punch.
It's smaller than I thought it would be, so cute.

Wooden, washi-taped "D"

Someone's birthday is in May

Swapped-for Kate Spade paper clips

Dog bookmark for my Chihuahua.
Post-It flags in plastic sleeve.

Cathy Vee's dashboard as front flyleaf
Daiso sticky film sticking out from the left pocket.

Cute girl dog sticker on an empty Martha Stewart planner divider.
I use it as my week marker.

Closer shot showing DIY month tabs

Re-usable menu dashboard using Daiso sticky film


Folding sticky note storage inspired by Wintersnowflake on Instagram.


Reusable household chores/routines with same Daiso sticky film.
Filofax multi-purpose card holder with color-coding stickers.

Dots on dots, on dots

Another Cathy Vee item

Big ole paper pile.  It all fits.

Side view

Gold rings

That was fun!  Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment