Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Dividers

Hi everyone!

I previously showed you some dividers that I made in this post.  I made more recently and thought I'd share them with you.

Like before, I printed these off the web since I couldn't find scrapbook paper that I liked, and there are very few sources for scrapbook paper in Manila.



The above are the same front and back.

I particularly love the look of quotes in my dividers so I made some for the black Kate Spade planner. The quotes on these dividers are black and white on the back side but the polka dots are colored on both sides.


I still want to make some pink polka dot dividers and some with black and white images.  I couldn't find what I want online, surprisingly, but a friend are sending some my way all the way from Texas.  (Yay!)  I'll show them to you when they get here.

Thanks for visiting, till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment