Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Storage for Pens used in my Filofax

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share with you a pen storage idea I discovered recently.

I found this organizer from a local company called beabi.  They make storage and organization items from bag organizers to makeup/cosmetic organizers to pill bottles.


This particular organizer was actually made for receipts. When I saw it, I knew I would have a use for it but didn't know exactly what I wanted to use it for.

As I was organizing my Filofax and Midori bedside storage that I wrote about here, I saw that this fit perfectly.  I then corralled all my pens and stuffed them in there.

Pen case at the very back

It's designed very simply but it's pretty well-made with some well-thought out details that make it a great storage binder for just about anything:

1.  It has 6 zippered compartments with the zippers running one way for the first 3 and in the opposite direction for the rest. It makes the organizer less bulky.


2.  There are pockets on both the front and back to store even more items.

You can use these slots for pads, stickers, and whatever else you may want to carry with the pens.







3.  And lastly, it has two popper buttons!  It can really be quite stuffed and doesn't strain the strap at all.




I took lots of photos so you can see just how much I have in it.


As you can see, it's quite full but with plenty of room to spare, and I can still close it on the 1st popper.







It comes in this bigger size and a smaller half size.

Most of my readers may not have access to this particular organizer but I'm sure you can find something like it at your local stores.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment